The lightweight design of the puffer down vest is a smart choice for both indoor wear and as a warm layer outside. The classic cropped fit adapts to a wider range of body types.
High-density lining and finer stitching maximize the downproofness properties. Even after prolonged use, the down remains difficult to leak.
Wind & water repellent fabric
The latest technical fabrics provide wind and water repellent capabilities while ensuring that the garment material is lightweight and hard-wearing. Effectively blocks the entry of cold air and rain.
More fluffy down construction than conventional down, more warm air is retained for the same weight. More warm air means more warmth.
Anti-mite A Treatment Down, which is more friendly to sensitive skin, protects our skin through a special process that purifies the down from mites and other microbes.
- Lightweight and soft windproof fabric
- 90% duck down filling with an average down filling of 140g/4.9oz
- Asymmetrical flap design for added wind protection
- Relaxed, comfortable cut to fit all body types
- 2 slash pockets provide more space and warmth for your hands
- Average down filling capacity of 140g/4.9oz, 90% high-quality white duck down
- The inner fabric is made of 400 pinholes retractable fabric with a distributed down filling process
- The latest round head 7 fine needle sewing machine, in the double inner layer of fabric covered with a layer of cotton fabric, effectively avoiding the drilling of velvet
- True to size, regular fit
- It can be paired with a sweatshirt or jersey for a relaxed and casual look.
- Hand wash cold & dry cleaning & don't twist dry.
- Please refer to our professional guide on washing and caring for down jackets.
|M||52.5 cm||61.5 cm||52.5 cm|
|20.6 in||24.2 in||20.6 in|
|L||55.0 cm||64.0 cm||54.0 cm|
|21.6 in||25.2 in||21.2 in|
|XL||57.5 cm||66.5 cm||55.5 cm|
|22.6 in||26.1 in||21.8 in|
|2XL||60.0 cm||69.0 cm||57.0 cm|
|23.6 in||27.1 in||22.4 in|
|3XL||62.5 cm||71.5 cm||58.5 cm|
|24.6 in||28.1 in||23.0 in|
PU Membrane & Coating
PU membrane is a polyurethane barrier under the fabric, which has millions of pores per square inch, with each pore hundreds of times smaller than a water droplet. These tiny holes are too small for water to pass through quickly. PU coating allows water beads to roll off to keep the fabric as dry as possible. You'll stay dry and warm in light rain or fog.
WOE-TEX with High Density
Waterproof Encryption Oxford fabric use yarns with durable and resilient filaments. These filaments lock together to create a durable and abrasion-resistant fabric, which has a high density than other general fabric. This engineered structure allows fabrics to remain very stable over extended wear and washing.
PU membrane is an ultra-thin protective layer that is laminated to a high-density Oxford fabric, making the fabric totally windproof. Removable hood with snap buttons and drawstring at the waist help to seal out wind and seal in warmth. Ribbed elastic cuffs provide a close, comfortable fit for added weather protection.
Insulated Polyester Wadding
Adapt high-quality polyester wadding, each ounce of them has thousands of fluffy hollow fiber that interlock and overlap to create insulating pockets of air, it prevents cold air leaking through seam and stops inner heat to run out, which is what keeps you toasty and warm.