1931. The A2 flight jacket was put into service and distributed to his first owners, who had a world-famous name: U.A. AIRFORCE. The A2 jacket bears witness to World War II and is a symbol of victory.
- Eco-friendly artificial leather material
- Classic World War II A2 jacket flip collar
- Corrosion-resistant copper zippers
- Underarm design breathable holes
- The American flag is printed inside
- Filled with high-quality washed cotton
- True to size, regular fit
- For a more mature look, see Tom Cruise's "Top Gun".
- Sheepskin requires careful care to maintain its condition at all times. After getting wet, dry it in time and hang it in a ventilated place to dry.
- Please do not use hair dryer, dryer and other heating means of drying.
- Please refer to our professional guide on washing and caring for down jackets.
|S||114 cm||61 cm||48 cm||58.5 cm|
|44.8 in||24 in||18.9 in||23.0 in|
|M||120 cm||63 cm||49 cm||60 cm|
|47.2 in||24.8 in||19.3 in||23.6 in|
|L||126 cm||65 cm||51 cm||62 cm|
|49.5 in||25.5 in||20.1 in||24.4 in|
|XL||132 cm||67 cm||53 cm||64 cm|
|51.0 in||26.3 in||20.8 in||25.2 in|
|2XL||138 cm||69 cm||55 cm||65 cm|
|54.2 in||27.1 in||21.6 in||25.5 in|
|3XL||144 cm||71 cm||55 cm||67 cm|
|56.6 in||27.9 in||21.6 in||26.3 in|
- Free Shipping：Each product is provided with free shipping. You can also choose a faster delivery method.
- All orders will be accepted and processed within 24 hours on weekdays. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
- You have 30 days from receipt of your order to request a return.
- Please contact our customer service at the time of return and we will be happy to assist you with the process. (Get more details)